Allianz Insurance has reinforced its commitment to the motor trade sector by extending its relationship with the Retail Motor Industry Federation (RMI), the UK’s leading automotive trade body.
The RMI is the voice of retail motor industry large, medium and small businesses and has been a major opinion former and influencer in motor trade matters since 1913.
Allianz and the RMI have worked together for over 25 years, combining their technical expertise and knowledge to design and produce propositions that fulfil the needs of motor traders.
As part of the renewed relationship, they have collaborated to enhance Allianz’s exclusive RMI proposition that specifically addresses the needs of its members.Further to the cover offered under Allianz’s Motor Trade Select and Complete products, and the existing RMI enhancements, RMI members can now also benefit from access to the following additional covers:
- Replacement of damaged machinery and plant with green friendly models – £250,000 limit.
- Exhibitions cover – £25,000 limit within UK and EU, subject to fire, explosion and aircraft (FEA) for EU cover only.
- Personal accident assault and victim care – benefits of up to £30,000 paid for an accidental bodily injury as a result of theft or attempted theft resulting in death or disablement.
- Essential personnel – cover for death or permanent disablement of an essential person, which interrupts your business activities – £25,000 limit, any one claim.
- Public relations expenses - cover up to £10,000 for additional expense incurred to deal with press and public announcements following an interruption to the business.
- Fines and damages - cover up to £10,000 for fines or damages resulting from not being able to fulfil a contract.
Mark Ashwood, motor trade underwriting account manager, Allianz Commercial & Personal, said:
“We’re very proud to be associated with the RMI. Producing propositions that meet the evolving needs of our customers is key, it’s great that we can work together to achieve this”.
“We have a strong desire to grow our RMI business and look forward to working with the RMI to achieve this”.
Stuart James, RMI Director added:
“Working alongside Allianz has proven to be extremely beneficial due to the product being tailored specifically to the type of activity our members carry out and over the years when a situation has arisen, the Allianz product has supported the business in the way we would expect".
For more information about Allianz’s Motor Trade offering please visit: https://www.allianzebroker.co.uk
Allianz Insurance is one of the largest general insurers in the UK and part of the Allianz SE Group, the largest property and casualty insurer worldwide.
Around 85 million private and corporate customers rely on Allianz's knowledge, global reach, capital strength and solidity to help them make the most of financial opportunities and to avoid and safeguard themselves against risks.
In 2015, over 142,000 employees in more than 70 countries achieved total revenues of approximately 125.2bn euros.