High net worth insurance specialist, Home & Legacy, is celebrating the first anniversary of its online trading platform, Home & Legacy Online.
Home & Legacy Online has redefined the way high net worth insurance is transacted and has made it even easier for brokers to do business.
Home & Legacy’s managing director, Barry O’Neill said:
“The platform has been incredibly well-received by our broker customers. The way brokers are getting quotes from Home & Legacy is changing. More than 50% of quotes now start online and on average we have offered 33% more quotes online each month in comparison to last year. This represents a tremendous shift in the way we do business”.
Since September 2016, Home & Legacy Online has brought many benefits:
- Streamlined questions – allows fast quote generation, making business more efficient and helps brokers meet the demands of their high net worth clients
- Power and control – the system is much more than a quote engine, brokers can control their commission and download a risk summary
- Self- manage – brokers can self-manage aspects of their Home & Legacy clients by accessingdocumentation and schedules
Barry O’Neill added:
“Each month since the launch we have seen an increase in sales, with an average of 10.2% more household sales occurring each month in comparison to the previous year. Combined with the feedback received, this is all reflective of the positive difference Home & Legacy Online has made to our customers.
Notes to editors:
Home & Legacy
- Home & Legacy Insurance Services Limited is an independent high net worth insurance provider offering high quality insurance policies that are underwritten by a panel of the UK's leading insurers at exclusively negotiated rates. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Allianz Holdings plc.
- For more information on the products, visit http://broker.homeandlegacy.co.uk/